Kelsan is currently looking for Route Drivers in the Nashville area.
HOME NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS!
Would you like to work somewhere your opinon is valued and feel like more than just a number? Kelsan could be the perfect fit for you! Kelsan is the Southeast’s leader in distribution of “Jan-San”, packaging supplies, and equipment.
Truck Driver- CDL B Position Summary
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and operating company trucks in a safe manner.
Truck Driver- CDL B Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for customer deliveries on designated route.
- Delivers shipments in accordance with the driver’s daily manifest.
- Delivers shipments on time, acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verifies count and condition of product with customer upon delivery.
- Secures legible signatures on all shipping documents and clear explanations of any variances.
- Loads and unloads truck to meet customer and/or company requirements.
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Maintains ELD according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all regulations listed in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all Hazardous Material Regulations as listed in the Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations.
Truck Driver - CDL B Qualifications
- Possession of valid Class B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Must have clean MVR
- Must qualify under DOT regulations
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must have at least 2 years’ worth of verifiable Class B driving experience
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must submit to post-accident or reasonable suspicion drug screen at Kelsan’s discretion
Schedule: Monday- Friday. Home nights and weekends!
KELSAN, INC. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V and a Tennessee Certified Drug Free Workplace.