Would you like to drive for TMC but don't have your Class A CDL? Our industry-leading training program provides all the training you need to get your CDL
and get rolling in one of our signature black and chrome Peterbilts!
First year drivers can earn up to $88,000
! Paid training.
Call us at [ Phone number blocked ] Why choose TMC to start your driving career?
Requirements and Skills
- Weekends Home
- Earn up to $88,000/year
- Medical Insurance (medical, health, vision, dental)
- Latest Model Peterbilt Equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
About TMC Transportation
- Valid Class A CDL (have permit for CDL training)
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some requirements
TMC is the largest employee-owned
flatbed freight carrier in the nation. We are looking for drivers who want to be home weekly but still reap the rewards of an over-the-road driver. For those who love driving but don’t like the sedentary lifestyle that often comes with trucking, flatbed is a great solution. What makes us different?
What does it mean to be employee owned (ESOP)?
- Consistent Home Time
- Performance-Based Pay
- Employee Ownership
Drivers who have been in the plan since ESOP began in 2013 had an average account value of $84,998
by the end of 2020.Destination: Excellence