Looking for more than a job, but a partnership with trusted people at a growing company? You’ll experience that partnership here at Penn Tank Lines. You can join us (with the qualifications) as a local CDL-A tanker truck driver. Read all about our competitive incentives today with Penn Tank Lines!
LOCAL CDL-A TANKER HAULING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Lucrative sign on bonus offered - contact us for details!
- Protect your health and family with our premier Health Care Benefits + Insurance Options.
- Build your wealth and plan for your future with our 401(K) w/ Company Match.
- Get time off to enjoy your life with our Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time.
- If necessary, get help with our Employee Assistance Program.
- Enjoy employee discounts on computers, cell phone service, and more.
Call a recruiter or apply today!
For the local tanker truck driver position, you’ll need:
- Your valid CDL-A
- You must be 23 Years of Age
- You must have 2 Years of Tractor Trailer Experience
- Your Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
- And in some locations, a TWIC Card is required
About Working with Us:
We understand the needs of drivers like you at Penn Tank Lines, Inc., our Jet Fuel Division, and our affiliate Genesis Transportation.
We’re proud of our family-friendly atmosphere. Company drivers are home every day. They receive highly competitive pay and a full-benefits package that protects your family and you – and allows you to plan for the future.
If you have the required qualifications and experience and are ready to provide great customer support and enjoy competitive pay and benefits, apply to join us.About the Company: