Valard Construction USA is a premier utility contractor based out of the US and part of the Quanta Group, the largest electrical power contractor in North America. Valard has full-service capabilities for transmission, distribution, substations, foundations, telecommunications, and renewable energy. Valard Construction USA is a non-union US contractor.
Valard Construction is looking for a Fuel Truck Drivers to join our Gateway Project. The project is located in Rawlins, Wyoming.
Rotation/Shift: 20 days-on / 10 days-off
Travel is required.
Successful candidates will be required to work away as needed and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Have at least 2 years of experience operating fuel trucks
- Supplying fuel to the crews
- Travelling and acclimatizing to all types of weather conditions, whether night or day
- Driving carefully on hills and bad weather circumstances and managing the vehicle safely
- Agreeing to the protection rules and policies in transporting, handling, and supplying procedures and methods of fuel
- Reading the measuring instruments and metres in order to record the readings and quantifying the goods loaded and drawn
- Documenting the required and important readings and quantities of the truck and commodities respectively in the driver's log
- Examining the goods and ensuring that they meet all policies, rules, and regulations
- Have a valid CDL license with Hazmat certification and clean driving record
- Working around heavy equipment
- Physically fit with the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Potential to working longer shifts may be required
- Eligible per diem
- Safety Incentive Program
- PPE allowance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Valard Construction is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and a complete range of employee benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.