Rocky Mountain Air Solutions distributes cryogenic liquid and cylinder gases across the Rocky Mountain Region. Our CDL A Drivers predominantly deliver cryogenic tankers of liquid gas to our customers. They will also deliver tractor/trailers of gas cylinders to our various distribution stores. Our drivers enjoy a challenging job that keeps them both driving across our delivery area and in and out of the truck during the delivery process. They are regionally based and are on the road no more than 2 nights a week. When out on the road, our drivers stay in a hotel – a good night’s sleep is a priority for you. When out on the road, our drivers also enjoy per diem for their food costs. Our drivers love working for us because they are known and respected throughout the company – they are more than a number to us.
- Drive and deliver bulk cryogenic liquid gas locations via tanker.
- Drive and deliver tractor/trailers of cylinder gas to company locations.
- All deliveries require the driver to operate safely, timely, accurately, with a kind and professional manner.
- Uphold all DOT and other safety compliance regulations at all times.
- High School Diploma (please note GEDs will not be accepted)
- Class A CDL license required. You must be able to drive a manual vehicle at this time. Hazmat and Tanker endorsements with experience are strongly preferred
- 5 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 2 years of bulk cryogenic tanker experience
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience over mountain passes in a CDL A vehicle. Tanker preferred.
- Clean MVR with no accidents or moving DOT violations in the last 3 years
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Availability for nights, weekends and holidays.
- Availability for overnight work assignments up to 3 days
- Availability for up to 70-hour workweek with a typical 55 to 63 hour week
- Must pass DOT physical (including drug/alcohol test and road test)
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements with experience are strongly preferred
- HAZMAT tanker experience preferred
About Rocky Mountain Air Solutions
Rocky Mountain Air Solutions exists to make life better. We focus on building trusted partnerships with our customers and then ensuring that they have the variety gases and industrial supplies that they need for their everyday business. We operate with our core values at the heart of every single thing that we do. We ensure that we support each other and our customers. We never give up. We celebrate our wins and work through our failures. We make the tough decisions and stay calm in the chaos of the daily work day.Benefits:
401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid sick days, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation/paid time off, Vehicle AllowanceAbout the Company:
Rocky Mountain Air Solutions
Are you fascinated by how the world works?
Do you wonder what is the power behind our growth as a nation and as a world?
Do you want to be a part of it? We do too!
Who We Are
Rocky Mountain Air Solutions (RMA) is a dynamic and independent distributor of Industrial, Medical, Specialty, Compressed and Cryogenic Gases in the Rocky Mountain Region. Founded in 1924 as United States Welding Works, we then renamed as United States Welding before maturing into Rocky Mountain Air Solutions in 2017.
Our heritage is about more than being the leading supplier of atmospheric gases. It’s about creating an experience of flawless dependability for our customers. We’ve stood the test of time by adapting to meet the demands of the changing market. Our success is a result of long-term relationships, consistently meeting quality expectations and excellent customer experience. You can count on us for flawless dependability. We always have the gases you need — when you need them.
At Rocky Mountain Air Solutions (RMA), we focus on our customer experience. We believe that exceptional customer service should be the expectation, not the exception. For us, it is our privilege to serve you. By intentionally redefining customer service expectations, we promise to work faster, better, and differently. Most importantly, we follow through. Customers can depend on our services and products because we emphasize flawless customer service experience. Success is defined when our partnership creates and maintains life-long relationships with the people we serve. We are more than your vendor; we are your partner in business.
At Rocky Mountain Air, our customers are our partners. Beginning a relationship starts with cultivating trust and communication through questions and honest, straightforward explanations about how we can help. With some creative thinking, we’ll come up with a solution that makes the most sense for your business. At RMA, it’s easy to see the passion and commitment behind our dedication to flawless dependability every day.
Rocky Mountain Air cultivates a culture of safety. It’s the heart of who we are and what we do. We dedicate attention to intensive quality control, product testing, employee education, and on-time delivery. In fact, we’ll do the worrying so you don’t have to. Experience our passion in service, quality, safety – and commitment to serving you. We are always just a quick phone call away.
Diligent… Driven… Demanding… these are just some of the words that we use to define ourselves. We are a driven company that aims at being better tomorrow than we were today. We begin with driving our operations through processes, limiting our errors and ensuring that we can keep our focus on what matters most: our customer. As a business, we have a choice on what to focus our collective efforts on improving. Our choice is continually on our service. We set high expectations for competence, professionalism, and kindness in every transaction. We look for people who are willing to dive in and lead our future. This company aims to be something great – are you ready?
- On Belay - The climber's code - I commit to you as you commit to me.When climbing, you are tied to each other. When you yell, "On Belay!" your Belayer responds with "Belay On." Those words commit to protection from catastophe. When you lose your footing and slip, this commitment saves lives. In our work, we climb together, always there for each other. We trust each other through the climb and then we celebrate our summit together. And to that, we say, "On belay!"
- Put Your Cape On - Customers rely on us for the delivery of our products to run their businesses. When they have an emergency, we show up. Our proactive approach to resolve issues early makes all the difference. We will do whatever it takes to do the job well and correctly.
- There is Always a Way - We always find a way. Our unrelenting tenacity moves mountains. We never stop. We never say can't. We never give in. We always keep asking.
- Good News Fast... Bad News Faster - Communicating bad news is the bravest thing we do. We cannot solve a challenge we are not willing to admit that we have. Bring the bad news in the beginning. Communicate fast. Communicate thoroughly. Communicate powerfully.
- Make the Difficult Decisions - Protect the Core. Just like a mountain, our foundation is built on bedrock. Difficult decisions require making choices that build for the future rather than taking the easy path.
- Calm in the Chaos - In an emergency, laser focus on the execution for the resolution. Map your steps, keep a cool head, a clear mind and trust you are making the best decisions for the situation. This is where the processes earn their keep - they are your way out. Take a deep breath, plan your move and execute. Calm in the chaos.
We offer all the standard benefits like medical and dental insurance, Long-term Disability and Life insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time.
The United States Welding Works Company began as a partnership in 1924 between Charles Lofgren and Adam Schmick. Originally located in downtown Denver, the small store specialized in welding, including anything from difficult welding jobs to repairing parts and machinery all over the Rocky Mountain Region.
As customers increasingly asked Lofgren and Schmick to stock oxygen and acetylene to aid in their own welding jobs, the partners saw a tremendous opportunity. United States Welding Works Company was formed as a supply house for atmospheric gases and welding supplies. The company continued to grow prior to and during World War II.
The founders sold the company to the sons of Charles Lofgren, Robert Lofgren Sr. and Walter Lofgren. The operation had grown to include routes over the entire state of Colorado, western Kansas and Nebraska, with a branch in Casper, Wyoming.
Robert Lofgren Jr. was brought on board as a salesman.
Robert Sr. suffered a stroke and his son Robert Jr. immediately took over management of the company and remained the CEO until 2000. Under Robert Lofgren Jr.’s tenure, the company accomplished significant growth. He used the momentum started by the founders of the company and the growth of the nation as a whole to propel United States Welding Works forward with new stores and a new name, United States Welding, Inc.
The company again changed hands but remained in the Lofgren family when Rick and Kathy Lofgren bought the company from Robert and Barbara Lofgren. Kathy and Rick met in graduate school while both pursuing MBA’s. Kathy spent the first part of her professional career negotiating land deals for oil and gas drilling while Rick honed his vision for our future while learning every aspect of the atmospheric gas business. Together they bring many years of business expertise to the company and a diversified skillset with complementary knowledge and experience.
We have stood the test of time by adapting to meet the demands of the changing market. Throughout all the changes, we refuse to compromise our promise to provide flawless customer service for you. With the drive to create healthy business partnerships with our customers and vendors, we approach our work with the intention to build on integrity, responsibility, and a commitment to fair transactions. Today, we remain a family-owned business. Our belief in the flawless execution of customer service is the backbone of our growth. We continue to be vigilant in meeting the demands of our diversified customer base. Our focus on customer needs is the foundation for delivering unmatched customer service as we plan for, and move toward a bright and exciting future. We have 16 branches strategically located in the Rocky Mountain Region assuring product availability and quick delivery to our customers in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho.
100 to 499 employeesIndustry: